Shared by Yujin
• June 26, 2023
- You can now use React 18 to create elements in Vev.
- Webhooks now have the option to send smaller payloads by using external links.
- You can now invite users to collaborate with your team from the top-left corner of the dashboard.
- Collaboration has been made easier by automatically making new teams accessible to all account users.
- Figma import error handling and reporting have been improved for a better user experience.
- The process of selecting and finding the correct Marketo form has been improved.
- Fixed a bug where creating a new page sometimes caused the editor to crash.
- Fixed an issue where accessing the Add Menu while editing a main component would take you back to the page.
- Fixed a bug where the page title of a published project sometimes failed to update when navigating.
- Fixed a problem where hotspots weren't saving when editing 3D models.