Shared by Yujin
• September 04, 2023
At Vev, we're not just focused on rolling out shiny new features—we also make sure to keep our dev team well-caffeinated to ensure that what you love about Vev remains steady and consistent.
That said, here are some of our recent improvements and resolved bugs. 🤩
- The pre-render step for "publish" has been improved by a whopping x10 in speed.
- The loading speed of the "Create project" feature has been improved, so you can create even faster.
- The embed.js file has now been included in the zip download, allowing you to do offline or self-hosted embedding of Vev content.
- The CLI has added the
schemaOpen option to use the
useEditorState hook, which enables the widget to determine if the form is open.
- Published projects now have improved performance for animation and show/hide triggers.
- For the labled image, we've added a "%" symbol to the title of X and Y fields, so you know if it's in %, and not pixels.
- Fixed the issue where the editor would sometimes crash when elements were moved between frames/sections (holding cmd/ctrl when dragging).
- Fixed the issue with uploading the access key to S3 hosting.
- Fixed the problem with pinch zoom on canvas zooming the browser window. No more zooming out to infinity and beyond.
- Made some minor stability fixes to the editor, so it won't crash when addons fail to save.
- Fixed the issue where the publish destination path didn't use both team and core hosting settings.
- Fixed the bug with incorrect line-breaks of words in table cells.
- Fixed the bug with the Burger Menu not always directing to the correct location.
- Fixed the issue with double $$ on Vev site appearing as $.