2 years ago
What's New: Improved Text Editor and Platform Improvement
Improved Text Editor
- Type tools such as (H1-H4, table, quote and numbered/bullet lists) have been moved to the top-bar of the editors. We found this creates an improved, frictionless UXI/UI experience.
- Copy/paste from Google Docs is improved to make your workflow smoother (Amen!)
- Tables have gotten easier to work with. Better table functionality and responsiveness are coming soon!
You tell us! We’re always working on improvements, but your opinion impacts our prioritization.
Check out our roadmap and vote for the features you’d like to see or submit your own request.
- Fixed a bug where fonts did not carry over when duplicating a project or copying and pasting a section
- Fixed a bug where in some cases the hosting dialog box did not show the full set of hosting options
- Fixed a bug with the lazy load where videos appearing in view on page load were not affected
- The parameter panels now stay in view and are cut off for all browser window sizes
- Text editor indenting is now consistent! No more weird quirks in rare cases
- Platform and content downtime, full incident report here
- Google Firebase Brought Down Access to the Platform, full incident report here